How do we assemble your Tredyffrin Easttown competitive market analysis?
Many people use the word comparative, however that makes your home just another commodity. Which it is not!
When we prepare your competitive market analysis we are preparing you for what it will take to make your Tredyffrin Easttown or Main Line home competitive in the current Tredyffrin Easttown or Main Line real estate market so you reach the finish line. It is personalized to your home. Every home is different. Just as every athlete's training program is different.
The real estate market is changing constantly.
- Each house that sells affects the value of your home up or down.
- The number of buyers looking affects the the price you will be able to obtain.
- The price range you are in will affect how quickly your home will sell.
- Your location will affect the price.
- The condition, landscaping and cleanliness of your home will all affect the price. We can provide you with guidance and contacts to help you prepare your home for sale to make sure it shows well.
- What updates you have undertaken during your ownership will affect the price you will obtain.
- The homes that have sold around you will affect your price.
- The homes on the market, your competition will affect the price. Each new listing will affect the price or speed of your sale.
- The homes which have not sold, but either expired or been withdrawn will affect the price you will obtain for your home.
- When you list your home for sale will affect the the price you will get.
- The marketing of your home will affect the price you will end up with.
We look at all these variables on a constant basis. We understand the decision to sell your home is a big one. This is your major asset, and probably the largest element of your net worth. Getting it right is important. We understand that and want to put you in the perfect position to benefit the greatest from the sale of your home.
You need to make sure that the agent you select to sell your home is taking as much care and putting your interests above their own which is their fiduciary responsibility to you.
We understand that it may take you some time to get ready to market your home for sale. We will gladly update the needed information during that process and explain what is happening during the run up to listing your home, the marketing of your home, and when it goes under agreement right through to settlement.Our job is to protect you and ensure that you are as relaxed as you can be during the sale of your home. Our negotiation experience helps us to obtain the best deals possible for our clients.
Become a client today, contact Nick Vandekar, Tredyffrin Easttown Realtor, Selling The Main Line with Long & Foster Real Estate, office 610-225-7400, cell or text 610-203-4543, email Nick@VandekarTeam.com, website www.SellingTheMainLine.com.
Whilst it is not perfect and does not replace the personalized analysis described above, if you want to check the value of your home use our automated system today! Is your home worth more than you think?
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
If you are buying or selling on or around Tredyffrin Easttown or along the Main Line we can help you, contact us or connect
Feel free to subscribe to our blog to stay up to date with our latest posts and information on the Tredyffrin Easttown and Main Line Real Estate Market.